Thursday, May 26, 2016

It's My Birthday - I'm 3 Years Old!

Jon and I drove up to the kennel to check on Fawn and take her some treats for her birthday today.  She experienced her 1st Cheeseburger and Chicken Nuggets tonight.  She was snoozing in her kennel relaxed when we stopped by.  She definitely has the traits of an 'old soul' hound.  She's very calm - very waggy tail in the kennel but hasn't gotten happy tail (yeah! She's had it in the past due to a hairless stump at the tip of her tail).


Fawn is sporting her Happy Birthday Sash, a Birthday Girl necklace, and a glittery purple cowgirl hat.  The collar she is wearing will go home with her to her new family - pretty yellow and purple designs.


Chicken Nuggets are very tasty!  Little Cheezeburgers are even better!


Does this hat make my nose look BEEG?


I'm going to be a cuddler when I get to know you!  I love to be petted by people!  I walk very calmly on a leash and would love to go on long walks with you.

I had a Greyt 3rd Birthday with Auntie Lisa and Uncle Jon!

The PawSee

No comments:

Post a Comment